RIDE CLEAN LIMITED
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our services to you. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us.
2. We are Ride Clean Limited trading as Ride Clean, a limited company established in England (Company number 11653118). You can contact us by telephone (020 8064 0757), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post (98b Trinity Road, London, SW17 7RL).
3. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
4. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us for the provision of the services as described on our website (www.rideclean.cc).
5. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you for the services. This might be because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the services or because we are unable to meet a deadline you have specified.
6. We will provide the services to you at the time and place agreed with you during the order process.
7. If you wish to make a change to the services you have ordered please contact us at least 24 hours before your service. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see paragraph 14). Any cancellations 24 hours before the service will be chargeable in full.
8. If our supply of the services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received.
9. We will need certain information from you so that we can supply the services to you, for example details of the make and model of your bicycle, any accessories or special features relating to it, etc. You will have to give us this information before we begin providing you with the services. If we discover anything about your bicycle during the course of providing our services which would make it unusually difficult, or impossible, for us to perform our services, we will contact you and seek to agree an appropriate course of action. If the features or condition of your bicycle make it unusually difficult for us to provide our services, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result.
10. If you do not allow us access to your bicycle to perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your bicycle we may end the contract.
11. You must collect your bicycle from us at the time agreed for completion of our services, or agree a location at which we may leave your bicycle. If you do not do either of these things, we may leave your bicycle at the nearest publicly-available bicycle rack, secured with the lock (if any) you provide to us. If we do this, we will notify you of the location of your bicycle and the time we left it there.
12. The price of the services (which includes VAT if applicable) will be the price indicated in our most recent price list. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the services advised to you is correct. However, if we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract and refund you any sums you have paid.
13. We accept payment in cash or by most major debit and credit cards. You must pay for the services when we have completed them.
14. You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
(a) if a service has not been performed properly, you may have a legal right to end the contract or to have the service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back, see paragraph 19;
(b) if you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see paragraph 8; and
(c) if you have just changed your mind about the services, see paragraph 16. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions.
15. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (c) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any services which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
(a) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the services you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
(b) there is a risk that supply of the services may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control; or
(c) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
16. For most services bought over the telephone, online or by exchange of emails you have a legal right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. You have 14 days after the day we email you to confirm we accept your order in which to change your mind. However, once we have completed the services you cannot change your mind, even if the cancellation period is still running. If you cancel after we have started the services, you must pay us for the services provided up until the time you tell us that you have changed your mind.
17. To end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind), please let us know by calling us on 020 8064 0757 or emailing us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
18. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Refunds will be made by the method you used for payment.
19. We are under a legal duty to supply services that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the services. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If you purchase services, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
(a) You can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can't fix it.
(b) If you haven't agreed a price upfront, what you're asked to pay must be reasonable.
(c) If you haven't agreed a time upfront, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
20. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill up to a maximum amount of £300, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
21. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors.
22. We will make good any damage to your property caused by us while providing the services. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to your property. We may notify you if we become aware of any such pre-existing faults or damage, but we are not obliged to do so nor are we responsible for any actions you may take (or not take) as a result.
23. We only supply the services for domestic and private use. If you use the services for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
25. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within seven days of us telling you about it (or until the services have been provided, if sooner) and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for services not provided.
26. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
27. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
28. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
29. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the services, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
30. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the services in the English courts.